• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hotties wearing hats

droopy06

I got wood
I think girls in hats, especially cowboy hats, are really hot. Does anyone have any good links? Preferably of hardcore.

Roughneck

Stick with Freeones

member006

Closed Account
Thank you, I really enjoyed that. Nice trivia. I love a man in a hat. :bowdown: It can fit in in any setting. Women wear them (fedoras) classy looking I think, Kid Rock even wears them.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Thank you, I really enjoyed that. Nice trivia. I love a man in a hat. :bowdown: It can fit in in any setting. Women wear them (fedoras) classy looking I think, Kid Rock even wears them.

I may be wrong;but I don't think that's a Fedora.....

I think what he wears is what's known as a "Porkpie".It's basically the same thing;but with a brim that is more narrow....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkpie_hat

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/1959LesPaul/lwood3.jpg :cool:

I'm wearing one as we speak.:cool:

....and I'm also wearing the sunglasses.:cool:

Roughneck

Stick with Freeones
I can't believe I got two replies to this thread! LOL There maybe hope yet! ;)

I'm a fedora man myself - I own 5 of them for different ocassions.
My Father instilled in me the "virtue" than a 'gentleman doesn't leave home unless he is properly attired... and that includes a hat" :)

Till this day, even when I'm out on casual work - me head is never bare... always has a hat covering it.

Do people still adhere to the 'hat etiquette' ?

Roughneck

Stick with Freeones
Thank you M'am :hatsoff:

Glad you enjoyed the trivia - to be frank I wasn't expecting any response at all! Though I've always worn my hat, I've seen the style pass out of favour. I never honestly thought there'd be people who thought hats to be 'cool' in this day and age (I've seen them dismissed mostly as "Geezer apparel"). :rolleyes:

I believe Fedoras actually originated as a ladies style untill it was picked up by harberdashers as a male style.

Mr Elwood70 :: from the picture of KidRock you've posted here:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/1959LesPaul/lwood3.jpg
[Assuming that is KidRock. I have no clue]

Any chances of a different angle?

cheers,

drdeath67

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Well if I owned a fedora I would wear it religiously! I love wearing hats (baseball caps mostly) I rarely go anywhere without one! My Goddaughter got a collapsible top hat for her 14th birthday and it's F-ing awesome! (might have to get myself one for my birthday coming up!) :D

Roughneck

Stick with Freeones
Actually that is a pic of Elwood (Dan Ackroyd) from the movie The Blues Brothers:hatsoff:
:rolleyes: Well trust my rusty eyes to be behind the times (or my addled brain!) :1orglaugh

Strange! I used be able to pick out snipers with them eyes - now I can't even recognize movie stars....

Roughneck

Stick with Freeones
Well if I owned a fedora I would wear it religiously! I love wearing hats (baseball caps mostly) I rarely go anywhere without one! My Goddaughter got a collapsible top hat for her 14th birthday and it's F-ing awesome! (might have to get myself one for my birthday coming up!) :D
Doc,

A lot of stores actually seem to sell hats these days. Ya mihgt want to give 'em a try :)

cheers,

drdeath67

:rolleyes: Well trust my rusty eyes to be behind the times (or my addled brain!) :1orglaugh

Strange! I used be able to pick out snipers with them eyes - now I can't even recognize movie stars....
I know that feeling....kinda sucks being one of the older members of the board sometimes! LOL *looks around* Have you seen my cane? :1orglaugh ;)

Rorys

Closed Account
I wear one sometimes, just casual.. Since like a month or so.. I like it, but a lot of people laugh at it/me lol.. But I don't give a sh#t :hatsoff:

drdeath67

I wear one sometimes, just casual.. Since like a month or so.. I like it, but a lot of people laugh at it/me lol.. But I don't give a sh#t :hatsoff:
Good for you Rory! You should wear what you want to wear! I've always hated it when someone makes fun of something someone else likes wear....it's very childish!

jumbo_jim

I can set my own custom title!
The only hats for me are baseball caps. Unless it is a formal event then I will wear whatever is required for the evening.

Rorys

Closed Account
Good for you Rory! You should wear what you want to wear! I've always hated it when someone makes fun of something someone else likes wear....it's very childish!

So true! :D

Maybe it's the combination haha Trendy clothes, old fashion hat, redbull... People just don't see those things go together :rofl: